- Registration and Conclusion of the Contract
- Each User may only register once. The User is obligated to provide complete and truthful information in the sections provided on the registration form. The User agrees to the publication of its User name, its profile information, online status and date of registration as well as additional information voluntarily provided, including the profile image. The email address will not be published.
- The contract between the User and Wink regarding the use of Wink Mobile application is concluded when the User completes and sends the registration form , the User will also be asked to accept the T&C.
- After registration, Wink will send the User an automatic confirmation by email. The email contains a hyperlink via which the User can verify that the email address stated is correct. The User undertakes to provide that verification. Until verification is not provided, Wink may restrict or prevent access to Wink Mobile application at any time.
- Services and Products Subject to Fees (Premium Contracts)
Wink offers services and products for a charge at (“Premium contracts”).
- Billing types, Cancellation, Renewal
- Premium contracts are available according to current offers as subscription or one-off purchases. Billing type, prices and term are defined in each offer and are summarized prior to the end of the order process. The contract for ordering Premium products becomes binding by pressing the “Purchase” button.
- Premium Contracts with subscriptions are concluded for the time specified in the individual order. The remuneration or the invoice amount for the subscription term is payable on conclusion of the contract. After each subscription term, the contract renews itself automatically according to the term agreed upon (e.g. 1 month), unless the User cancels the service before the term runs out. The full invoice amount of each renewal term will be charged on the first day of the renewal.
- Premium Contracts with “one-off purchase” can be signaled limited or unlimited. As long as they are indicated to be limited, these are for a given period and terminate without needing to be cancelled.
- Premium contracts with subscription term that were concluded via the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store have to be terminated via the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store for technical reasons. Termination must occur no later than 48 hours before the extension of the subscription. However, the subscription term is not terminated, and further costs may be incurred if the subscription term is not terminated separately, even though the subscribed courses can no longer be accessed due to the termination of the basic contract. The user is not entitled to any refund of usage fees.
- The right to termination due to cause remains intact.
- Wink has the right to cancel Premium Contracts at any time without giving reasons with the termination taking effect at the end of the respective term.
- Payment Methods
Usage fees for premium services are payable in advance.
- Copyrights, Trademark Rights, Property Rights and Rights to the Use of Names
Unless content is expressly labelled as creative commons all texts, images and other works created by Wink and distributed within the context of Wink Mobile Application are protected by copyright and any use outside of the application requires Wink’s prior approval.
- User Generated Content
- Through the interactive use of Wink Mobile application , Wink offers each User the opportunity to transfer self-generated contents (such as images, translations or texts) to Wink and to post them at Wink Mobile application so that they may be accessible to the public.
- The User hereby grants Wink a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, free and transferable right to make such content available to the public and to modify it in and to all content, like Text, Images , Videos published on Wink Mobile application .
- Wink may at anytime remove or delete any content published by the User in its own discretion.
- Being of age and proper registration via a User account is a prerequisite for posting contents. All contents transferred and, if applicable, posted by Users can be traced back to the self-chosen User name.
- The User accepts that the opportunity to post contents is only granted for personal, non- commercial use. Therefore, the User is not entitled to post such content with which it intends to pursue commercial interests, in particular advertising.